Most Popular Visas

  1. Student visa (subclass 500)

  2. Features:

    This visa allows you to stay in Australia to study full-time in a recognized education institution


    You must:
    Be at least six years of age
    Have been accepted to study at an educational institution in Australia
    Have health insurance

    Length of stay:

    Upto 5 years


    From AUD 560 (card surcharge may apply and the immigration fee may change)

  3. Temporary Graduate Visa (Subclass 485)
  4. This visa is for international students who have recently graduated from an Australian educational institution. It lets you live, study and work in Australia temporarily after you have finished your studies. Students are only able to access the Temporary Graduate visa (Subclass 485) once as a primary applicant.

    The visa has two streams:
    1. Graduate work stream
    2. Post-study work stream

    If you are applying as the main applicant, you and anybody else covered by the application must be in Australia when you apply for this visa and when your visa is decided.


    You must:

    Be under 50 years of age
    Hold an eligible visa
    Have a recent qualification in a CRICOS- registered course
    Meet additional requirements of the relevant stream
    The qualification must either:

    Relate to an occupation on the skilled occupation list (Graduate work stream) Be a higher education degree (Post-study work stream)

    Length of stay:

    Graduate Work Stream – 18 months Post-study work stream – two to four years


    From AUD $1,500 (card surcharge may apply and the immigration fee may change)

  5. Working Holiday Visa (Subclass 417)
  6. Features:

    This visa is for young people who want to holiday and work in Australia for up to a year.


    You might be able to get this visa if you:

    Are at least 18 but not yet 31 years of age Do not have a dependent child accompanying you at any time during your stay in Australia Have a passport from an eligible country:

    Republic of Cyprus
    Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (including British National Overseas passport holders)
    Republic of Ireland
    Republic of Korea
    United Kingdom
  7. Partner Visa (Subclass 820 and 801)
  8. Features

    The partner visas (Subclass 820 and 801) allow the partner or spouse of an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to live in Australia. The temporary partner visa (subclass 820) is granted first and lets you stay in Australia while the permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 801) is processed.


    You must be married or in a de Facto relationship with:

    An Australian citizen
    An Australian permanent resident
    An eligible New Zealand citizen

    Your marriage must be valid under Australian Law. This means you must have parental permission if you are 16 or 17 years of age. You must have been in De facto relationship for at least 12 months.

    Length of stay:

    On the temporary 820 visa, you can stay until a decision is made on your permanent partner visa (subclass 801). On the permanent 801 visa, you can stay permanently.


    From AUD 7,000 (card surcharge may apply and the immigration fee may change)

Our Services